Saturday 29 January 2011


 I've had such a good night! I saw Band of Horses in Birmingham and they were brilliant, as always. I say that like I've seen them hundreds of times but I've actually only seen them twice. I loved one of their support bands, Goldheart Assembly. I wanted to buy their cd but I can listen to it on Spotify for free. I will buy it when I have more money though, they're great! Here's a video of them from last year:


I did a bit of sales shopping as well before the gig, so expect a post with my bargains in tomorrow! I'm now going to paint my nails as they're in a bit of a state and catch up on Eastenders before I go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top