Saturday 29 January 2011

Recent Purchases

As promised, here are my purchases from yesterday! I was on the lookout for more sale jewellery but it seems that there isn't any in Birmingham, in fact Miss Selfridge had no sale items and Topshop only had horrible damaged shoes and overpriced socks so I gave up looking. It was a bit chilly outside so I popped into Claire's as I noticed they had some gloves as I went past. They were in the sale and all sale items that were under a fiver were 5 for £5. I also spotted some sunglasses I liked, so instead of paying £6.50 for those two items I picked up another 3 and only spent £5! I got the gloves (just two pairs of boring grey and pink stretchy gloves), 2 pairs of sunglasses, 1 pair of 'hipster glasses' which I have no idea when I'll ever wear them and I got a little pot of pink glitter which I'll use for my nails.

I love the red ones! I can see myself wearing them a lot once it starts to get a bit brighter. I find it hard to get sunglasses that fit me as I have quite a small head. I usually end up with ones from the kids' section in Claire's or Primark. I don't think these were kids' ones but they fit fine luckily!

I also got 3 lacey bras in the H&M sale for £1 each. I'd been looking for some like this for ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top