Friday 29 August 2014

Outfit: Black, white and floral

Black jeans - Dorothy Perkins, available here
Tshirt - Primark
Kimono* - Quiz, available here
Vans - Spartoo
Watch* - Fossil
I really struggle in the morning when I'm choosing what to wear for work. There's no dress code at my new job, even though it's in an office, we can wear whatever we want. The first few days I wore a blazer and felt really overdressed! I've been choosing to wear my black skinny jeans which are super comfortable (they're actually jeggings!) and tshirts as anything goes with black. However, when I received this gorgeous floral kimono from Quiz, I knew that it was just what I needed to jazz up an otherwise boring work outfit. It's thicker than your average kimono and has 3/4 length sleeves so it's great for the chillier days. It's quite long so does make me look a bit short but when you're sitting at a desk all day, it doesn't really matter!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for buying Epson Hardware from Westcoast!
    You’ve bought one Epson printer in the last six months and we’d like to encourage you to
    Lovely idea! Quiz is such a surprising shop with lots of hidden treasures. I really must go there again, but there isn’t a shop in my town.
    Dressing without a dress code is really hard! My office has a ‘business casual’ dress code which is really tricky – it’s very relaxed and really just means, ‘no trainers, no jeans’!
    I’d love to try a kimono out, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral and converse combo!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes !
    http://violenceinmymind.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top