Monday 3 March 2014

Music Monday #14

Garbage - I Think I'm Paranoid
I think the 90s was definitely the best decade for music. I was born in 1989 so I grew up on bands like Bon Jovi, Ace of Base, Blur and of course Garbage. I first really started to get into music in around 1997 and I used to buy Smash Hits magazine every week. Songs like this really take me back to being young and carefree. I finally got to see Garbage in 2012 and it was one of the best nights of my life. Shirley Manson is a goddess.

2 comments:

  1. I was born in 1989 too, music now just isn't the same! In fact it all sounds the same doesn't it? I'm a lover of the old classics :)

    Thanks for sharing! #commentswap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel old now :) I was born in 1986 and I listened to '90's music too. They are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top