Wednesday 25 December 2013

My pick of the sales

First of all - MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! If you celebrate it, I hope you've had a brilliant day and have eaten loads of great food and spent it with your loved ones. Now that it's almost all over, I'm sat in bed in my new onesie browsing through the online sales, so I thought I'd share my favourite items with you. I'm not planning on doing a lot of sales shopping this year as I'm buying a new camera next month and I'm also going to Fashion Week in February so I need to save my pennies. I might pick a few of these things up though.




On the fashion side of things, I think the sales are really good this year, especially in Debenhams and New Look. I've found so many nice dresses that I want which will be perfect for the spring and there's also a lot of good shoes in the sale over on the Very website, I love these biker boots and I think they're great for this time of year but will also see me through the spring. I've already ordered the floral pumps along with a couple of other pairs of shoes from New Look and I'm excited to get them! The H! By Henry Holland collection is one of my favourites. I love Henry Holland as a designer and I'd love to own one of his iconic House of Holland tees but until I'm loaded, this collection will have to do.



There's not a lot of beauty products that I actually need but you know me, I'm a sucker for a good bargain. I've wanted to try Dior makeup for a while now and I might have to splash out on one of the lipsticks now they're on offer on Feel Unique. Givenchy Ange ou Demon is one of my favourite perfumes, it's perfect for nights out and this gift set is a bargain. I love the Too Faced blusher, it looks like the sort of shade that will suit a whole range of skin tones and who can resist the cute packaging? Finally, I love these lip and eye crayons from Seventeen at Boots and I'm hoping to be able to get my hands on them in store tomorrow. We're going to be there for when they open, wish me luck!

Have you bought anything from the sales yet? Are you planning to?

6 comments:

  1. i can't find anything i like ugggggh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't buy anything then. Save your dollar for London ;)

      Delete
  2. you've just reminded me to look at the beauty section and not just fashion! haha

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your fashion items, love the jumper the most.
    I've already been online shopping, couldn't deal with the crowds today.
    www.leeshastarr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the heart print dress, would look good with a black shirt underneath!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very tempted by the Daisy dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top