Wednesday 20 November 2013

September and October in Instagram

Selfridges birthday bash - Sealife Centre - Edinburgh - The Saturdays - Foxes - My leaving do - Bangor - Eiffel Tower - Van Gogh at d'Orsay

I completely forgot to do my latest instagram post, whoops! It's almost the end of November so this is very late. Ah well, better late than never, eh?

September and October were two pretty hectic but brilliant months. I went to quite a few blog events, including the Selfridges 10th birthday party which was amazing. I finally managed to persuade someone to go to the Sealife Centre with me and I had a fantastic day. I went all the way to Edinburgh to finally meet Amy and I stayed at her house for a couple of days. I saw the Saturdays at Style Birmingham Live and Foxes for my birthday. I turned 24 and ate a lot of pulled pork. I left a job I loved for one I hated. I went to Bangor and Paris and I got to see one of my favourite paintings.

November and December are looking to be just as good - although November is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top