Tuesday 15 October 2013

Pink canvas boat shoes from Sperry Top-Sider

Pink canvas boat shoes* by Sperry Top-Sider

I was recently sent this gorgeous pair of canvas boat shoes by Sperry Top-Sider, which is a brand that I hadn't heard of before. They sell a lot of gorgeous shoes, including this pink pair that I have which are so comfortable and versatile.

The pale pink was great for the summer months, I wore the shoes with denim shorts and a simple white tshirt and they're also great for the dry autumn days where I've been wearing them with skinny jeans, a shirt and a chunky cardigan. They're a really comfortable, casual shoe but they're also very smart looking which is why they're so versatile. I love all of the little details, including the leather laces and the bronze charm on the back of each shoe.

I've since been looking at the Sperry Top-Sider website and there's so many pairs that I've got my eye on!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh these are pretty, I've heard of Sperry a few times actually, and I really want some! Definitely suited to summer though!

    fridayisforeverblog.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would look lovely with a pair of jeans :) I agree they're definitely quite summery though!
    emmerliejay.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top