Friday 25 October 2013

Autumn Tag


I haven't done a tag post for a while - in fact, I'm not sure if I've ever done one on here before. I've seen the autumn tag doing the rounds recently, so I thought I'd join in and do it myself. I've modified it a bit by getting rid of a couple of questions and adding my own, simply because I couldn't really answer some of them. I wasn't tagged to do this but I'm going to tag a few bloggers anyway - Amy, Cara, Chloe, Emma and Sophie.

Favourite thing about autumn?
Autumn is my favourite season and I look forward to it every year. This is probably because my birthday is at the beginning of October but it's mostly because I love the change in weather. I love being able to layer and wear chunky knitwear and coats when it starts to get colder. I love being able to wear a scarf all the time and I also love wearing a nice cosy beanie.

Favourite drink?
I love going into Starbucks for a Pumpkin Spice Latte, they're absolutely delicious and I can't get enough of them! When I don't fancy any caffeine then I go to Costa for a Black Forest Hot Chocolate. They haven't actually started doing these this year yet, however some branches still have the syrup and the sauce in so I've been able to get them all through the year. I don't usually like black forest flavour things but I can't resist these hot chocolates.

Favourite scent/candle?
I usually prefer to have a berry scented candle burning in autumn, or something a bit spicy. At the moment, I'm burning one of the IKEA candles which are only 95p and last for ages. I also have a few Yankee tarts that I can't wait to use as well.

Best lipstick?
I tend to wear dark lipstick all year round but it seems to be more acceptable in the autumn. My current favourites are Revlon Black Cherry, Collection Gothic Glam in Scorned and MAC Rebel. I do also like mixing it up with a bright red every so often though.

Favourite autumn trend?
This year tartan is huge which I'm so happy about because I love it! I have so much tartan already and I keep seeing things I like and buying more. I also love that more people are wearing dark lipstick when autumn comes around.

Favourite autumn outfit?
I love wearing a dress, thick tights, knee high socks, a chunky cardigan, a scarf and a coat with either black ankle boots or my DM Sophia shoes. I've got a couple of coats this year, a parka and a smarter looking red one and I love switching between them.

Let me know if you've also done this tag, I love reading them!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so many amazing things about the Starbucks pumpkin spice, I need to get one

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin // Instagram




    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top