Wednesday 11 September 2013

Westfield Merry Hill A/W Preview

 Last week I was invited over to the Westfield shopping centre at Merry Hill near Dudley for a preview of the shops' Autumn/Winter collections. Like the last preview in March, we were treated to a buffet in Pizza Express and got to see a catwalk show of the latest trends from the most popular shops in the centre includng New Look, Vero Moda, Warehouse and Internacionale. I forgot to take my camera to the event so all of my photos are from my iPhone and aren't of the best quality, sorry about that!

As you can see, the coming season is all about monochromes or 'ebony and ivory' as they're calling it and textures. My personal favourite outfit was from Vero Moda and featured a gorgeous white quilted tshirt. It's a very basic piece that can be worn with almost everything but it gives a simple outfit a bit of a glamorous update.

This weekend (Friday 13th to Sunday 15th), Merry Hill are hosting an event throughout the centre called 'We Are Fashion' where there's a whole load of discounts to be had (up to 20%) in a number of top fashion and beauty stores. If you're interested, you can pick up a booklet full of amazing discount vouchers from the shopping centre and get yourself some bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top