Friday 17 May 2013

Broadway imPRESS Nails in TGIF

imPRESS nails in TGIF* - £8.99 available here

I'd never thought to try imPRESS nails before I got a couple of sets in my #BrumBloggerMeet goody bag. At £8.99 a pack, I thought they were quite expensive and was worried that they'd be a waste of my money. I've used false nails a lot and I'm used to spending ages sticking on a full set only for one to pop off a few hours later. I thought that these would be much the same. I was completely wrong though!

Each pack comes with 24 nails in 12 different sizes so there's always going to be a size that fits your nail. I have really small hands and nails and I was pleased to find that these were perfect for my tiny nails and they don't look stupid at all. They come pre-glued, so all you need to do once you've found the right sizes is peel off the plastic from the back of the nail and apply it on top of your own, making sure you apply some pressure so it sticks down firmly. They're so easy to use and I did this set on the train!

I was worried about the first set I used because as I mentioned before, I'm used to false nails falling off a lot. However, the set lasted a whole week during which I worked six days. I work in a shop and I use my hands a lot opening boxes, using the tills, carrying stock around etc. and I was really surprised when none of them fell off. In fact, there was no sign of them coming off at all. I only took them off because I was bored of them after a week and fancied a change.

I'd definitely recommend these nails if you want a quick professional looking manicure. They're great for special occasions and I'll almost certainly be picking a set up for the next special occasion that pops up.

Have you tried imPRESS nails before? What did you think of them?

P.S. Don't forget to enter our group giveaway to win a gorgeous handbag worth £225!

7 comments:

  1. those nails are stunning, the intricate detail is so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried these before! The pattern is super cute! :

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are so pretty I love the flower design! I'm a huge fan of stick on's and must say I prefer Nailene and Kiss they work the best :-) x x

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pattern on these are so cute! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these nails, I get the burgundy ones all the time and you can pick them up 3 for 2 in Boots quite a lot x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top