Friday 30 November 2012

John Greed Jewellery Pandora Competition entry



When I heard that John Greed Jewellery were running a competition to win a Pandora bracelet and charms, I just had to enter! I had a Pandora bracelet for my 21st birthday and I've collected quite a few charms now, however, there's a lot more that I would love to own.

It took me a while to create my bracelet but I picked charms that are very personal to me and would remind me of this year. I picked the leather bracelet as it's a lot more casual than the usual silver one and black goes with everything. First of all, I picked the dangly mortarboard charm as I graduated this year and it's something that I'm so proud of. Next, I picked the silver crown as 2012 was the year of the diamond jubilee and it reminds me of all the celebrations that we had in Winchester and what girl doesn't want a sparkly crown? The next charm is the silver snowman which represents Christmas, my favourite holiday. Next up is this cute lucky cat charm which reminds me of my last year of uni when I had ten gold lucky cats delivered (don't ask!) I absolutely love the little red enamel . The next charm is a 'H' initial charm which is pretty self explanatory. Finally, there's the heart lock and key charm, I love the two tone silver and gold and I think it gives the bracelet a bit of extra glam. All together, the bracelet and charms come to exactly £250.

What do you think of my entry? Have you entered too?

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I picked the cat charm too - it's adorable! Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top