Monday 17 March 2014

Outfit: Sea of Love





Pastel jumper - Tesco
White shirt - New Look
Necklace* - Matalan
Jacket* - Tesco, available here
Disco Pants - American Apparel, available here
Sandals - New Look, available here
Bag - Primark

On Friday I wrote about the event that I attended at Merry Hill shopping centre so I thought I would also show you what I wore. I'm really sorry about the quality of the photos, I'm not sure what happened there! That's what happens when you give your Canon to a Nikon user I suppose..

I've been wearing the disco pants and sandals combo a lot over the past couple of weeks. I'm getting my feet out early this year because I'm so desperate for spring to arrive. These sandals have been surprisingly comfortable, I only got a blister the first time I wore them and that was after walking around Nottingham for about six hours. They give a little bit of height which is great when you're a short arse like me and they're so on trend for this seasons.

Can you believe that the jumper was only a tenner from Tesco? I went in there to buy some chillies and ended up wandering around the clothes section. The supermarkets are so good for clothing at the moment, I already posted about the jacket a couple of weeks ago but I've been getting so much wear out of it recently.

9 comments:

  1. I quite often go to Tesco for food and come home with clothing instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope this title is a National reference! <3 I love them so much, went to see them in November.

    Tesco has really upped it's clothing department! I've been getting loads of things from there. I have a dress that I'll be posting tomorrow and there is also a package waiting for me to pick up!

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I've been wearing the disco pants and sandals combo a lot over the past couple of weeks. I'm getting my feet out early this year because I'm so desperate for spring to arrive." and I got the style from unwrittenhollywood.com just saying ;) sassy bitch you xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit really love this look. Especially loving the necklace. So pleased I found your blog through fb.
    Jen x
    http://jenjbboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo that pastel jumper is absolutely gorgeous Hayley :D

    I think Tesco have the best range of clothes of all the supermarkets :)

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper | An Undomestic Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot stuff as ever! God you are so stylish and I look like I fell out of a charity shop! Totally going to Primark next week to buy ALL THE THINGS!

    Can't wait to see your gorgeous face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit so much, you always look so effortlessly put together ... if you know what I mean. :) The jumper was a bargain! Sainsbury's are really amazing for clothing lately!

    Georgie xx

    Life in Loafers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I need that bag! Zara office city bag or what?! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top